Proposify lets you create beautiful proposals, streamline your sales process, and get faster client sign-off.
Start with a gorgeous, industry-specific proposal template from your industry. Completely customize the look-and-feel to match your brand. Our customers save on average 2-3 hours per proposal due to the drag and drop content library.
When you’re ready, email your client a branded link so they can check optional fees, accept and sign the proposal so you can close the deal faster. We let you know when your client views the proposal and even show you which sections your client viewed the most.
How it works with FreshBooks:
Integrate your FreshBooks account so you can easily generate an invoice as soon as your client accepts your proposal. Import your FreshBooks contacts into Proposify, and generate invoices after a client accepts your Proposify proposal.
- Import all of your contacts from FreshBooks into Proposify.
- Automatically generate a FreshBooks invoice using your pricing table when your client accepts your proposal.
- Choose the percent of the proposal total to be invoiced.
- Set an invoice due date.
- Add notes to your FreshBooks invoice.
How To Get Started
Steps to Connect:
- Sign up for a Proposify account here
- Log in to your account, and select “Integrations” from the toolbar.
- Select FreshBooks from the list.
- Click the “Log in to FreshBooks” button and enter your credentials.
- That’s all you need and the accounts are connected!
Once the accounts are connected, you can import your contacts, and when a proposal is won, you can choose a percentage to invoice and generate an invoice in FreshBooks.