SherpaDesk captures time and support tickets for professional service providers. We ensure that our clients accurately record every hour of work, automate complex invoices, and increase collaboration between providers and their customers.
How it Works With FreshBooks
Track Time Across Your Business
Log time from anywhere in the solution: against active projects, accounts, or support issues. These time logs can be assigned to a contract which will determine a billable rate. Once you are ready to invoice you can simply click the FreshBooks icon to sync the time log and the rate will be applied into FreshBooks.
Automatically Generate Invoices
All time entries can automatically be aggregated into a monthly invoice and sent to your customer. When ready to invoice just simply click the FreshBooks icon and the entire invoice will be ready to be sent from FreshBooks.
How To Get Started
Steps to Connect:
- Click on the “Menu” icon and choose “Config”
- Scroll down to the “Integration” section in the left-panel and choose “FreshBooks”
- Click to toggle the “Off” button to “On”
- Click on the “Setup your FreshBooks Integration” link to get started
- Select the version of FreshBooks you are using (Classic or New) and click “Continue” [Note: if you log into your account from: https://my.freshbooks.com – you are using New FreshBooks]
- Enter your FreshBooks account credentials and click “Allow access”
- Back in SherpaDesk, choose which business (if you have multiple business in FreshBooks) you want to connected with and click “Continue”
Syncing Your Data
Once authorized, your systems will be linked, and you will be able to start syncing your SherpaDesk task types, expenses, accounts, time logs and invoices over to FreshBooks. For a detailed description of these please refer to the FAQ link on the side.