- Help file your tax return
- Provide an upfront quote for their personal or business taxes
- Pair customers with a verified CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent who will prepare their taxes for them
- It can’t act as an ongoing bookkeeper for your business (single service only)
Taxfyle focuses on providing its users with an upfront quote for their personal or business taxes and then pairing them with a verified CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent who will prepare their taxes for them. Get $20 off your return with Taxfyle using the code FRESHTAX (enter code at checkout).
How it works with Freshbooks
When you connect your FreshBooks account with Taxfyle your Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Trial Balance will automatically be transferred over to Taxfyle allowing your assigned Tax Pro to start working on your tax return.
How to Get Started
- Connect to Taxfyle
Log in, and connect your FreshBooks account to Taxfyle by clicking here.
- Fill out the Taxfyle questionnaire
These questions help determine your filing requirements and connect you with the right Pro.
- Review your order and use your FreshBooks discount
Once you’ve answered the questions, you’ll receive an upfront quote. As a FreshBooks customer, you get $20 off your tax return with the code FRESHTAX at checkout.
- Meet your Tax Pro
When you submit your job, you’ll be connected to a Tax Pro based on your tax needs. Your FreshBooks reports will be synced with Taxfyle, and they’ll get to work.
- Confirm, and you’re done
Once your tax returns are ready for approval, just sign your return and you’re ready to go! Filing just got way easier