timeBro is a tool that automatically records all your computer activities like how much you spend on a certain document, website, or email, etc.
- timeBro makes your time tracking as easy and accurate as possible
- It automatically records all your computer activities and lists them in a memory aid, so you can easily see what you were working on and make sure to bill every minute of it.
How it Works With FreshBooks
- The user authenticates and then imports his Clients/Projects and custom fields to timeBro
- In timeBro, the User creates time entries on his FreshBooks Clients/Projects, based on the automatically generated timeBro Memory Aid
- The User then sends those time entries with one click to FreshBooks
Steps to Connect
- Create a timeBro account on the timeBro website: https://www.timebro.de/en/test?erp=freshbooks
- Select FreshBooks as a project software (If you go via the landing page, FreshBooks will be preselected)
- Install timeBro and follow the configuration instructions
- Import your FreshBook Projects, create time entries, and export them to FreshBooks.