WooCommerce is a WordPress eCommerce plugin that transforms your WordPress website into a fully featured eCommerce store. Send your customer and order information from WooCommerce to FreshBooks.
How it Works
Automate your accounting by connecting your WooCommerce store with your FreshBooks account.
The following workflows are available to configure via OneSaas:
- When an order is placed in WooCommerce, automatically create an invoice in FreshBooks (the corresponding client will be created and payment recorded)
- Choose which orders are synced to FreshBooks based on payment status, fulfilment status or order source. Advanced options give you even more control on how your orders are synced.
- Automatically map tax codes from WooCommerce to what’s available in FreshBooks
- Have products from your WooCommerce orders automatically create new items on your FreshBooks account
- Have the ability to assign a default clearing account or map different payment methods available from WooCommerce to different clearing accounts
- When a product is created or updated in WooCommerce, automatically create the item in FreshBooks
Click here to see what information can be passed between WooCommerce and FreshBooks via Zapier.
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- WooCommerce account
- OneSaas or Zapier account
Steps to connect via Zapier
- Go to Zapier to create or log into your account.
- Connect your WooCommerce and FreshBooks account to Zapier.
- Choose what data you want to be synced.
- Your data will now automatically sync between WooCommerce and FreshBooks.
Steps to connect via OneSaas
- Sign up for a free 7 day trial (no credit card required)
- Connect your WooCommerce and FreshBooks account in OneSaas
- Configure the workflows you need for your business – you can follow our guide explaining the options you have for your sync
- Turn on automatic sync and have your WooCommerce store happily talking and sharing with FreshBooks.