The average entrepreneur works over 60 hours a week. That’s 20 plus hours more than the traditional 9-5er. Are you using your time wisely? Explore how other self-employed folks choose to approach their productivity. Hal Elrod, best-selling author of the Miracle Morning book shares with us why morning routines can boost your productivity throughout the day. Hal is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to morning routines and jumpstarting your day in the best way possible. If you want to read one of his books and/or find out more about Hal go to: https://halelrod.com/".
We also talk to 3 different entrepreneurs who work from different places: home, coffee shops and co-working spaces. What is the difference? What are the pros and cons of each of them? Join us as we take a deep look at how the space surrounding you can help you become a more productive individual.
Thank you Michael Der for sharing your center stage story. To find more about Michael go to: https://www.michaelderphotography.com/. To be featured on center stage go to: www.freshbooks.com/podcast
- What & What Not to Avoid. #7 Productivity Hacks for Entrepreneurs
- 8 Essential Productivity Tips for the Busy Entrepreneur
- Is Noise Always Bad? Exploring the Effects of Ambient Noise on Creative Cognition
- It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste. -Henry Ford
- Entrepreneurs work over 60+ hours a week (infographic)
Our next episode will be a very special episode in honor of International Women's Day! Make sure to subscribe to get the latest episodes as soon as they become available.