Customize Your Google Docs Invoice Template
- Add your company name and contact information. This is a good reminder to your clients of where the invoice came from and how to get in contact with you.
- Add a logo and branding. You can add a logo at the top of your invoice, use your brand colors and even change the fonts on the invoice.
- Review template fields. Make sure the names of the items make sense for your business. Remove any irrelevant fields.
- Describe your services. Accurately describe the services being offered so your clients know exactly what they’ll be getting.
- Include custom pricing. Add your pricing for each service or item and calculate the total.
- Outline payment terms. Specify the payment requirements, timeframe and payment methods available.
The template allows you the freedom to add and remove fields, change styling and even add a logo. In customizing your Google Docs invoice, you can create an invoice that looks professional and captures all of the details you need.
Your clients will appreciate receiving an invoice that is personalized for them and outlines all of the services being provided. Your invoice is also a key document to help you keep track of payment deadlines and details to assure you get paid on time.