How do I turn on Late Payment Fees?
Late Payment Fees will automatically charge a percentage or flat fee to your Invoices that age past a set deadline. This is a great way to have your Clients pay their Invoices on time.
To turn on Late Payment Fees, follow these steps:
- Head to the Invoices tab, then click the + New Invoice button. You can also edit an existing Invoice
- Click on the Set Default Terms link in the bottom left
- Click the Late Payment Fees tab
- Click on the checkbox for Enable Late Payment Fees for all Invoices. This will bring up some options for late payment fees that you can set
To enable / disable Late Payment Fees for specific Clients, follow these steps:
- Head to the People tab, then click edit next to the Client you wish to enable / disable Late Fees for
- Under the Organization Name field, you’ll see a grey button labelled Late Fees:
- Check / Uncheck the box next to Charge late payment fees
- Click Save at the bottom of the page and you’re all set!