Can I customize my invoices?
Yes! You can customize your invoices - more specifically, you can upload your own logos, change the colours of your account and more! Please keep in mind that to apply any of the the following changes, you must be logged into your account as the Administrator.
Uploading your Logo
How else are you clients supposed to know who your invoice is from? Well, yes, they could look at the name and address of your company… and the from the subject title and body of your emails, but wouldn’t you rather have your beautiful logo right on the page? Of course you would. Here’s a quick step-by-step on how to achieve this:
- Click on Settings on the top-right of your screen.
- In the sub-navigation menu, click on the Colors & Logos. The second box on this page represents the logo that will appear on your invoices.
- Click the Browse… button and choose your file.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
On the creation or edit screen of every invoice/estimate, there’s a Terms section. Anything you write here will appear on the bottom of your invoice. You can also set up your Default Terms from the edit or creation screen of an invoice so that all future invoices will include those terms. Here’s what the bottom of an invoice with Terms looks like:
What Cannot be Customized on your Invoices
- The placement of objects on an invoice/estimate (addresses, invoice number, logo, etc.)
- Field titles on the invoice/estimate