What do my clients see when paying with FreshBooks Payments?
We’re focused on giving your Clients an easy credit card payment experience. Here’s what their experience looks like when they receive their Invoice by email, on both web and mobile:
On the desktop:
- Your Client will receive their Invoice through email
- At the top and bottom of the Invoice, there’ll be a Pay Now button
- Once clicked, they’ll be taken to the Secure Payment page
- The Client will just need to enter their credit card details, hit Pay Now, and the payment will be completed
- The Invoice will now be marked as paid
On any mobile device (in a mobile web browser):
On mobile, the steps are exactly the same:
- Your Client will receive their Invoice, which will include a Pay Now button
- Once clicked, they’ll need to enter their credit card info, click Pay Now again, and the payment will go through!
If you’re auto-billing your Clients and you’re interested in seeing the steps, take a look at this article.