How can I connect the Android or iPhone application with my account that uses Google Apps?
If you created your FreshBooks account by installing the Google Apps App, you do not have a password and you will need one to connect the Android and iPhone app to your FreshBooks account.
To resolve this, you will need to assign a password to the account in FreshBooks by following these steps:
- Open new browser on your computer and go to your company URL/subdomain (usually something like companyname.freshbooks.com)
- Click on the “Forgot Your Username or E-mail address” link on the bottom of the login page
- Enter your e-mail address
- Click on the green “Request Login Info” button
- You will receive an e-mail from us with your login name (usually your e-mail address in Google Apps)
- Click the link to “If you have forgotten your password” to reset your password
- Enter your new password
Now you have a password to use when connecting your account to the FreshBooks Android and iPhone app
If you are still having trouble setting yourself up with a password, just contact support and we will gladly help you out :)