How can I keep track of my activity in FreshBooks?
FreshBooks makes it easy to stay updated with your account with these options below:
Just go to the Home tab in your FreshBooks account and you’ll be on the Overview sub-tab. Here is where you can see all activity in your account like Invoices, payments and more.
If you’d like to keep track of your Recent Activity outside of FreshBooks, you can download it as an RSS Feed:
- Go to the Home tab
- On the Overview sub-tab, click on the RSS link next to Recent Activity
- From there, you can take your unique RSS feed link and put it into any RSS reader you want.
Emails for You
If you prefer emails, here’s what FreshBooks can send you:
- Weekly Account Summary (interesting information on time tracked, Invoices made and payments collected)
- A payment is received
- A Late Payment reminder is sent
- An Invoice is sent by email or Snail Mail
To enable any or all of the above, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings (top corner)
- Click on the Emails sub-tab
- Scroll to the bottom to the Emails for you section and check off any you want to enable
- Click Save and you’re done.