The email associated with your account allows FreshBooks to identify your account, and send you important email communications, like billing information and more. Along with your login credentials, which is your username and password, you can update this anytime you need with the below steps:
- Log into your account
- Click on My Account at the top right of the page
- Click on the Administrator sub-tab
- To update your email, rewrite in the Email field
- To update your username, rewrite in the Username field
- To update your password, enter your current password in the Current Password field, then the new password in the next two fields
- When you’re done, click on the Save button.
The changes will be applied immediately. If you’ve updated your email address, the next email you receive from FreshBooks will go to the new email instead. If you’ve updated your login credentials, you can use those next time you log into your account on the web or on your mobile device.