How do I mark an Invoice as ‘sent’ without sending it?
There are 2 ways to mark an invoice as sent without actually sending an email/snail mail to your client.
FIRST METHOD: ONE AT A TIME
Check out the ‘Mark as Sent’ section of our Video all about Invoices:
- Go to the Invoices tab.
- Hover your cursor over the Invoice number of your choice. This will have to be a draft Invoice.
- A little pop up window will appear with the option to “Mark as Sent”. Click on that!
Second method: Marking multiple Invoices as ‘sent’
- Go to the Invoices tab
- Find the Invoice(s) you want to send in your list
- Check the little box(es) on the left of the Invoice Numbers
- Click Send at the top of the table (grey button, approximately at the center)
- This will bring you to a new page that asks you how you want the email to be sent
- “Un-check” both Email and Snail Mail boxes
- Choose whether or not you want future Invoices to send this way for that Client
- Click the green Send button
- Now your Invoices will be marked as sent, but your Client won’t receive an email/snail mail.