Bank transfers allow your Clients to pay you directly from their bank account. To find out if you’re eligible, give our Support team a call or email.
When your Client receives an Invoice from a business using FreshBooks Payments that has Bank Transfers enabled, they will see this option when they click on the Pay Online button.
The steps for paying via Bank Transfer are as follows:
- Open the Invoice and click on the Pay Online button
- If paying by Bank Transfer, click on the Bank Transfer button
- Search for your bank, and click on it when it appears
- Log into your banking account (with your online credentials)
- Choose the account you want to pay from
- Once completed, you will see a notification banner.
These are the banks supported for Bank Transfers via WePay (instant verification only):