Your Invoice Details Report gives you a comprehensive overview of all Invoices you have generated in a given time period.
You can run an Invoice Details Report by doing the following:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click on Invoice Details.
There are a few things you’re able to change when running the Invoice Details Report:
- Date Range – You can set a date range you would like this report to include information within
- Date to use – You can choose either Invoice Date which will take into consideration the date of the Invoice, or Date Paid which will look at when the payment was actually received
- Clients – You can run Client(s) specific Invoice Details reports if necessary
- Invoice Status – Choose to only include Invoices with specific statuses (such as Disputed, Paid, Draft etc)
The Invoice Details Report will show you the Invoice Number, Date, Status, Items (or Tasks), Unit Cost (or Rate), as well as breaking out any Taxes. Exporting the report will give you more details, like the Item Descriptions.
Any invoicing done in multiple currencies will be displayed at the bottom of your Report along with the grand totals.