An Account Statement for your Client allows you to share key details with your Client such as:
- Any outstanding balances
- Invoices and Payment history
- Record-keeping purposes
You can follow these steps to create an Account Statement:
- Go to the People tab
- Click on the Organization name for any of your Clients
- On the Client’s profile page, look for Quick Links
- Under Quick Links, click on Account Statement
- From here, you can click on Send Statement to email it to your Client, Print Statement to print it off, or click on the Export CSV button to save it as a CSV file.
Note: If you need to send only outstanding Invoices to your Client, we recommend using the Export CSV button to save it, and you modify the CSV file to only show the outstanding Invoices.