What are Tasks?
Tasks are useful when adding time entries, so you can let your clients know what services you’re billing them for. To create new tasks, or make changes to existing ones, follow these steps:
- Head to the Time Tracking tab
- Click on the Tasks subtab
- Click on + New Task to create a new one, or edit to make changes an existing one.
- Give your Task a Task Name. The Description field isn’t mandatory, but will provide your Clients with a little more information regarding the Task you’re billing for.
- If you do not plan on billing your Client for the time you track against this Task, uncheck the Bill to Client box
- If you do plan on billing your Client, set a Rate per hour
- Assign the Task to the relevant Projects
- Click Save.