Why can’t my staff see other team members’ timesheets?
Your staff member will only be able to see your other team members’ timesheets for projects that they are project managers of. By default, the project manager of a project is the person who created the project.
“So, where can I see who the project manager of a project is? And how can I edit it?”
To check who the current project manager is, just follow these quick steps:
- Click on your Time Tracking tab.
- Click on your Projects tab.
- Click on the project name in question. On the right side of the page, you can see who the project manager listed.
To Change the Designated Project Manager:
- Click on the Edit Project link from the project information page.
- Under Your Project Information, update the project manager.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.