How do I log in and out of the mobile app?
To login to the FreshBooks app on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Open your FreshBooks App and click Let’s Go. Swipe across the few intro screens until you get to the Try FreshBooks for Free page
- Click Log In at the bottom of your screen:
- You’ll be prompted to enter your email address:
- You’ll then receive an email with a login link. Click on the link and you’ll be in your account! If you cannot access your Mail app, click on the Don’t Have Access to Mail? button at the bottom of your screen:
- From here, you can enter in your account info. The app will request your Account, your Username and your Password:
- Enter the requested information and you’ll be logged into your account!
To log out of your FreshBooks app, simply follow these steps:
- From within your account, click on the gear icon (Settings) in the top right:
- Then click Logout in the top right:
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to Log Out, then you’re done!
To login to the FreshBooks app on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the FreshBooks app and head to the Log In screen. If you’ve previously logged in, just click on the gear icon in the top right, then click the Log In button:
- You’ll be asked to enter your FreshBooks subdomain. This is typically your business name, but will be the URL of your account when you log in through the web. Click Done once you’ve entered your subdomain:
- You’ll be taken to your web browser now to either enter your Username and Password (if you haven’t logged in to the app before), or to Allow Access if you have previously logged in:
- You’ll then be taken back to the mobile App, and you’ll see a loading message “Grabbin’ your data”. Once loaded, you’ll be in your account.
To log out of the FreshBooks App, simply follow these steps:
- From within your account, click on the gear icon in the top right:
- Then click Log Out:
- Your device will ask you to confirm that you do wish to Log Out, then you’ll be all set!