How do I connect my Stripe payment gateway to Freshbooks?
Would you like to connect your Stripe account to FreshBooks? The connection between FreshBooks and Stripe is simple and easy to set up. You can even sign up directly from your FreshBooks account.
To use Stripe with FreshBooks simply follow these steps:
- Log into your FreshBooks account
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of your screen
- Click on the Accept Credit Cards sub-tab
- Click the Activate Stripe link next to the Stripe section
- Enter your details to sign up for a Stripe Account. If you already have an account, click the Sign in link in the top-right corner
- Click on the Authorize access to this account button when finished
- You will be redirected back to FreshBooks and your Stripe account will be enabled. You are now ready to accept credit card payments online
- On the Invoice, ensure that Stripe is checked off as an Online Payment option before you send it (or edit it)
- When your client views an invoice they should see a Pay Now button which will allow them to enter the credit card details.
If you need help with FreshBooks or have questions about online payment, please let us know!