What is Stripe?
Stripe is one of our payment gateways that allows you to accept online payments from your Clients. Stripe is best for international users (see if your country is supported here) and for processing multi-currency transactions.
You can connect Stripe to FreshBooks with your existing Stripe account, or sign up for Stripe through the connection process in FreshBooks. Use these steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Accept Credit Cards sub-tab
- Click on the Activate Stripe link
- You’ll be taken to the Stripe signup form for you to fill out as a new user
- If you already have an account, click on the Sign in link in the top right corner
- Once the signup/login is complete, you’ll be redirected back to FreshBooks.
Then to set it up on an Invoice, all you have to do is check off the box next to Stripe in the Accept Credit Cards section to accept payments with it.