In this webinar, learn how to navigate the HR, payroll, and taxation challenges of remote hiring for small businesses.
When hiring employees to grow your team, you have a lot to consider, both before and during the hiring process—especially if you’re doing it remotely.
Keeping up with the latest employment regulations in every state and province is a challenge, particularly for small businesses. We’ve partnered with experts at JazzHR and Gusto to help ensure you’ve got your bases covered when it comes to hiring best practices.
They’ll uncover everything you need to be aware of as you expand your team to bring on remote workers from any location in the U.S. and Canada.
In this Webinar, You’ll Learn:
- How to leverage the technology you’re using to streamline your process
- How to structure your job posting
- Strategies for navigating salaries, taxes, and employment laws
- Onboarding best practices
Who It’s For
This master class is for you if:
- You are a growing business looking for best practices on hiring and building a team
- You are considering hiring people in the near future
- You want to learn how to write better job descriptions to attract first-rate prospects
- You want to provide an exceptional onboarding experience for your new hires
Allie Kelly from JazzHR walks you through leveraging the technology you’re using to streamline your hiring process—while staying compliant. Folasha Blugh from Gusto outlines all the requirements to consider when hiring employees.
Ready to learn more about hiring remote employees? Watch the webinar now.