Your email likely lives on the cloud. You probably even store your music and photographs there. So you already know many of the benefits! And guess what? They’re the same for cloud accounting, including:
With advantages like these, the question is: Why aren’t you already invoicing and accounting on the cloud!? To see if you’re ready for cloud accounting, take the self-assessment below:
1. On a wing and a prayer!
2. I make invoices and reports with Word and Excel
3. I have professional accounting software installed on my office computer
1. I’m a lone wolf
2. It’s important. A lot of email and attachments go back-and-forth
3. I would love to easily share insights with the right people (my accountant, staff, etc.)
1. Yeah, it’s all up here in my noggin’
2. I spend a lot of time carefully backing-up my docs every month on my back-up drive
3. Honestly, I feel like my email is more secure than my accounting. That’s bad, right?
1. When my bank account is running low, I know I need to hustle
2. Every month-end, I run manual reports and forecast for the next month
3. Generally, yes. But I wish I had more real-time control and visibility
1. I’m constantly movin’ and shakin’ with calls and emails
2. Only my email, really. I usually wait to get back to my desk for heavier tasks like invoicing
2. I’m almost completely mobile for my personal stuff. So, why isn’t my business there yet?!
1. No reports, no mistakes 😉
2. Isn’t that normal? We’re all human after all…
3. I’m pretty fastidious, but there’s always room to tighten things up
You’re movin’ and shakin’, wheelin’ and dealin’. But it’s unclear whether your business is set up for real success in the long run.
Winging it may feel exciting. But if you want to set yourself up for real success, it’s time to get serious about how you’re running your business.
The good news is that adding the right tool to running your business will be a dramatic difference-maker. It will help you establish good habits in terms of getting paid, managing costs and expenses and understanding where your time is spent today.
If you’re ready to put your business on a healthier regime, sign up for a free 30-day FreshBooks trial today.
You invest a lot of time and energy managing your business. You want to do things right and you’re using familiar tools to help you run your business.
You may soon start seeing pesky problems with those solutions: You might find errors in your reports, or save over invoices. You might not feel that sense of control you crave.
We’re here to tell you there’s a better way. And that your business is really ready for it. Join 10 million small business owners who have put their accounting on the cloud with FreshBooks.
You’ll find things instantly become more visible, secure and collaboration-ready. Plus, you’ll save time that you can spend on other things (like growing your business).
You take your business seriously and you want to run it like a professional.
You’re always looking critically at your tools and processes. It sounds like it’s already dawned on you that there’s room for improvement.
The improvement you’re looking for is here: Move your accounting to the cloud today with FreshBooks.