Why Use the Accountant Hub?
Everything in One Location
Set up your account and invite your clients. Once you’re in, you’ll have one-click access to your client’s information and bookkeeping.
Manage Clients Easily
From financial reporting to journal entries to customizable Chart of Accounts, you can support your clients 365 days a year or just at tax time—all from one location.
Setup Is Simple
Adding a new client takes just a few seconds. Simply set up your client’s account and invite them to join.
Built for You
The Accountant Hub was created in response to feedback from you. More features you requested will be rolled out periodically, so watch for updates.
Who Is the Accountant Hub Designed For?
Current FreshBooks Accounting Partners
Start using the free Accountant Hub to create client accounts so you can manage clients centrally and tailor individual workflows.
Accountants, Bookkeepers, and Tax Professionals
If you use—or plan to use—the FreshBooks platform with your clients, the Accountant Hub starts you out right with one-click account access, account set-up, and multiple billing options.
What Makes the Accountant Hub So Great?
- Easy, centralized access and optimized workflows
- Easy, free client account setup
- Multiple billing options—pay for your client’s FreshBooks subscription on their behalf or have your client pay for their account directly
- Dedicated, accountant-centric support from real humans for Certified FreshBooks Accounting Partners
- Discounts for Certified FreshBooks Accounting Partners
We’re just getting started, and new developments are coming!
Join the FreshBooks Accounting Partner Program
As a FreshBooks Accounting Partner, you’ll become part of a growing community of client-focused, growth-minded accountants, bookkeepers, and tax professionals. Plus, it’s free to join. Learn more