Always improving! These are FreshBooks' latest product updates for July 2019.
Things are heating up this summer at FreshBooks. Check out the new features we’ve cooked up.
Update All Your Client Details in One Place with Client Hub
Now you can manage everything related to your client all in one place thanks to the newly updated Client Hub. What does this mean for you? Less time clicking around FreshBooks and a more streamlined workflow to help you manage your clients.
Here’s a summary of what’s new:
- Create Invoices, Expenses, Estimates, Proposals and Projects using the Create New button
- View all information related to your client including Invoices, Retainers, Expenses, Estimates, Time Tracking, Projects and Reports
- Keep your clients up to date on progress with Account Statements, Invoice Details report and other reports, as needed
For more information on managing your clients using the updated Client Hub, check out the FAQ.
Easier Sign-In is Here
FreshBooks customers can now use Google Sign-In to access their FreshBooks account. With a connected Google account, Google Sign-In will allow you to:
- Easily and quickly get started with the app, avoiding email address verification
- Login to FreshBooks with only one-click, so you don’t need to remember another password…
- Add multi-factor authentication to your account, for an extra dose of security
For more information on how to set-up and sign-in using Google, check out the FAQ.
Your Expense Reports Just Got Grander
We wanted to make the Expense Report just as scannable as other reports in FreshBooks. So we added a grand total section of all Expenses to the Expense Report.
See “What’s New” Inside the FreshBooks App
If you’re reading this post, then you’re likely interested in all of the great new features that FreshBooks launches monthly. Now see all those updates as they happen inside the FreshBooks app. The “What’s New” Message Center lives in the bottom right-hand corner of the app, where the Support Help widget is also located. You’ll never miss another update again.