Steal FreshBooks to Save the Gulf
July 21, 2010
FreshBooks wants you to steal our software. We are selling $120 worth of new FreshBooks accounts for only $55 on AppSumo for the next two weeks.
Not enough of a steal? We’re going in with our partners. You’ll get:
- 6 months of service from social CRM BatchBook ($90)
- 6 months of email marketing service MailChimp ($140)
- Survey and form tool Formstack ($84)
- 100 MOO mini business cards with free shipping. ($25.49)
- And a $120 coupon for FreshBooks, worth 6 months of our Solo plan
That’s $459 worth of small business software and services for $55, which is a price so low you should be ashamed of yourself for buying it.
Why are we doing this crazy thing? 50% of every sale goes to the National Wildlife Federation’s Gulf Oil Spill Restoration Fund.
We can’t go down to the Gulf of Mexico to help, but we can donate our software for this time critical cause. Can we raise $10,000? $20,000? $50,000? Maybe, but we’ll need your help!
Buy a small business dream pack yourself. When else will you get such a sweet chance to help your business and the world at the same time?
As we said, the time to act is now! This deal is only good until August 2 because the Gulf needs help right now.
Already have a FreshBooks account but want to help out? Donate directly to the NWF.