New apps and integrations enable self-employed professionals to automate more of their workflow to save time and make running a small business easier than ever before.
You already know and love FreshBooks for making invoicing, managing expenses and tracking your time and projects a breeze. But did you know we have a large (and growing) extended family of apps and integrations designed to save you even more time?
Indeed, FreshBooks now offers more than 70 apps and integrations, designed to make life easier for all kinds of business owners, at every single stage of business.
70+ Apps and Integrations to Explore
Recently added integrations work with the new, modernized platform to offer you even more options for automating workflow and reducing administrative tasks. After all, FreshBooks is committed to helping you grow a healthy business inside and out — and that goes beyond the core tasks our own software performs!
The newest apps and integrations added to FreshBooks include:
- Bookkeepers Express: BookKeeping Express (BKE) is the leader in full service accounting and bookkeeping for small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Everlance: Everlance is the #1-rated mileage and expense tracking app, designed to help freelancers track business mileage and expenses and maximize tax deductions.
- Natero Pause: Natero is a Customer Success Management platform that helps SaaS businesses prevent churn, increase expansion, and manage more accounts.
New integrations that can be added through Zapier include:
- Artichoke: Artichoke integrates with FreshBooks making it easy to simplify and organize your appointment-based business.
- AWeber: AWeber is an easy-to-use email marketing and automation tool that allows business owners and entrepreneurs to cultivate relationships with their customers and grow their business.
- Meetup: Meetup helps people with shared interests plan events and facilitates offline group meetings in various locations around the world
- Magento: Magento is the premier open source e-commerce app used by millions of customers each and every day.
- Podia: Podia is your all-in-one online storefront. Create and sell membership subscriptions, online courses and digital downloads all in one place.
- Roger.ai: When integrated with FreshBooks, Roger.ai lets businesses automate tedious accounting tasks like expense approvals, vendor management, bill pay and data entry.
- Solve: Solve is a powerful and modern CRM that has integrated features for managing client projects.
- WordPress: WordPress integrates with FreshBooks allowing you to create a free website or blog. Choose from hundreds of customizable and mobile-ready designs and themes.
Tried and Trusted Apps and Integrations to Discover
If you’re just beginning to explore apps and integrations, some of the tried-and-trusted offerings for the modernized platform include:
…to name a few. They’re all chosen specifically because they complement the core product, providing small business owners the opportunity to save even more time and get paid faster.
New Apps and Integrations Support the FreshBooks Mission
“Our mission at FreshBooks is to reshape the world to suit the needs of self-employed professionals and their teams,” said Mike McDerment, co-founder and CEO. “Our recently redesigned platform was a big step forward to enable us to do more, faster for our customers, and that has included the rapid expansion of complementary apps and integrations. We’re proud to introduce our customers to an ecosystem of best-in-class technologies that, in addition to the FreshBooks platform, will make it even easier, simpler and faster to run a small business.”
Other popular apps and integrations available with new FreshBooks include:
- Connector tools such as Zapier and OneSaas
- CRM and marketing integrations such as Salesforce and MailChimp
- Project management integrations such as Basecamp, Trello and Asana
Explore How Apps and Integrations Can Streamline Your Workflow
All these apps now appear on our newly redesigned integrations page with enhanced search capabilities. Check it out here!
“We spent a lot of time and money on payroll, accounting and invoicing for more than a decade,” said Richard Berman, owner and founder of Oakland-based marketing agency Verb Factory. “We switched to FreshBooks for our accounting, integrated with Gusto for payroll and Bench for bookkeeping. All three of them work together seamlessly and create real value by automating manual processes while saving significant time.”
Don’t see what you’re craving? If you have an idea for an app integration, you can suggest one here.
This post was originally published in February 2018 and has been updated with new partners since added.