Lawn Care Invoice Template
You created your lawn care business because you love to stay active and work with your hands. Cut your invoicing time in half with the easy-to-use FreshBooks invoicing system.
Join people who have used FreshBooks
Get Your Free Lawn Care Service Invoice Template
You work hard to keep your clients’ lawns in tip-top shape, but you shouldn’t have to work hard to ensure that their payments come through.
The lawn care service invoice template FreshBooks can guide you in creating detailed and professional invoices for your clients in a matter of minutes. This template was designed specifically for lawn care service businesses like yours.
Download the free template and get to creating your own invoices in no time.
Available in .DOC, .PDF, .XLS, Google Sheets and Google Docs. Check out more invoice samples here.
Download a Lawn Care Invoice Template
Invoice With Freshbooks
Invoice With Freshbooks
What Is a Lawn Care Service Invoice Used For?
As a lawn care service provider, you need an effective way to bill your clients.
While many business owners turn to complicated tools or hiring an accountant, these options can be cumbersome and expensive. Fortunately, there is a solution that’s affordable, easy to use and only takes a few minutes out of the day.
A lawn care invoice is a professional way to bill your clients for your services. It helps you keep your finances organized, manage your accounts, say on top of payments and more.
That’s why FreshBooks created the free lawn maintenance invoice template. The downloadable template can be quite helpful in guiding you to create the perfect invoice. Following this template, you can make detailed and professional invoices in no time.
Why should you use an invoice template for your business? There are many reasons for turning to free and simple invoicing.
- Organize all accounts and payment information
- Track all transactions
- Be prepared for tax time
- Avoid invoicing confusion and late payments
- Describe lawn care services provided to your clients
- Create a statement for client debts
- Keep your bookkeeping organized and simple
For example, the lawn mowing invoice template will list the services you’ve provided for your client, in addition to descriptions and costs of each. This ensures that your client knows exactly what they are paying for and how to pay on time.
How to Create a Lawn Care Service Invoice
At FreshBooks, creating invoices for your lawn care business is now easier than ever.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of designing invoices, including all of the necessary details and creating an invoice in the best format for your business.
To bill your clients for your lawn care services, simply download the free printable lawn care invoice template and customize to your needs. You can add your own business branding, include a breakdown of the services provided and include relevant information on how and when your clients should pay you.
Ready to create your own lawn care business invoices? Check out the easy-to-follow instructions below and send invoices in minutes.
- Download the free lawn care service invoice template from FreshBooks
- Include your lawn care business’s name and contact information
- Input your business branding and logo
- Fill in the custom fields with your client’s name, business name and contact information
- Add a unique invoice number to the invoice
- Add payment due date and invoice issue date
- Note accepted payment methods
- Include a list of lawn care services provided with descriptions, dates and costs
- Calculate the total price and add to bottom of list of services
Your work is like no other, so it only makes sense that you follow a lawn service invoice template that allows you to customize it to meet the unique needs of your business.
Fill in the customizable fields by listing and describing the services you’ve provided to your customer. Including a breakdown of the costs of your services can be helpful as well.
For the best results and a smooth and speedy payment process, include simple payment instructions. Finally, add a payment due date. Your invoice is ready to go. Send your invoice and start getting paid.
Invoice Types for Lawn Care Services
As a lawn care business owner, you likely offer a wide range of services. Your clients come to you to get the best results possible, so creating the perfect invoice helps take your business to the next level.
Choosing the right type of invoice to bill your clients is very important and can make a huge difference in the billing process. When creating your invoice, keep in mind the needs of both you and your lawn care clients.
There are many types of invoices to consider when billing your client. Find the right invoice template format for your business.
- Standard Invoice: A Standard Invoice is pretty basic. It states exactly how much the client owes for your lawn care services
- Recurring Invoice: A Recurring Invoice is sent to accept on-going payments. This type of invoice is useful if your client requires weekly or bi-weekly services
- Prepayment Invoice: This sort of invoice is used to collect a down payment or deposit on lawn care services before they are performed and before the total amount is collected
- Time-Based Invoice: This sort of invoice can be used to bill clients for an amount of time that you spent caring for a client’s lawn. An hourly invoice is an example of a Time-Based Invoice
- Credit Invoice: A Credit Invoice, or “Credit Memo,” is sent when you owe the client money in the case of a refund or rebate
- Debit Invoice: A Debit Invoice informs the client of an increase in the total amount owed
- Mixed Invoice: A Mixed Invoice includes a list of account activity, including both charges and credits
Download a Lawn Care Service Invoice Template for Free
Your attention to detail is apparent in the beautifully manicured lawns that you create for your clients. Let that quality shine through when you create an invoice using the lawn care invoice template from FreshBooks today.
Lawn care business owners across North America, the UK and beyond are turning to invoice templates for their business needs.
Skip the complicated tools and download the lawn care service invoice template for free to start creating your own invoices. Billing your clients has never been easier.
Upgrade Your Invoice Template with FreshBooks
Want More Helpful Articles About Running a Business?
Get more great content in your Inbox.