Google Docs Invoice Template
Professional invoices help you put your best business foot forward. With FreshBooks, you can customize and send detailed invoices, and get paid 2x faster for your work.
Join people who have used FreshBooks
Get Your Free Invoice Template for Google Docs
As a small business owner, you really know how to put in the work. That’s why you deserve to get paid.
With the free invoice for Google Docs by FreshBooks you can. Free, printable and easy to fill in, the invoice template ensures that you have all of the details to collect payments and manage your billing.
Getting paid for your services should leave you with the satisfaction of a job well done rather than a headache or even worse, more unnecessary work.
With the help of blank invoice templates, you can be rewarded for your hard work without having to stress over getting paid correctly. No more missed payments or cash-flow hold ups. Just download the free Google Docs invoice template to get started.
Google Docs templates are the practical and easy solution to invoicing struggles, as they can be easily downloaded, customized and sent off to your client in a matter of minutes.
If you are looking for a simple, stress-free pathway to getting paid accurately and on time, every time, download one of the Google Docs invoice templates with FreshBooks today.
Available for download in .DOC, .XLS, .PDF, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
Download a Google Docs Invoice Template
Invoice With Freshbooks
Google Docs Bill Template
Many small business owners love Google Docs because it is so easy to use and compatible with all of their devices. With the Google Docs bill template, you can create professional invoices anywhere, anytime.
Free Google Docs Invoice Template
Save money on your business invoicing my using the free Google Docs invoice template from FreshBooks. Simply download, customize and send to your clients in only a few minutes. Ready to get started?
Google Docs Invoicing for Small Businesses
Looking for a completely free, blank invoice template to streamline your invoicing process?
Google Docs takes the guesswork out of creating detailed and hassle-free invoices for your business. Simply download the template, customize and send to your clients.
Creating an invoice doesn’t have to require hours of design or working with an accountant to get it right. As a small business owner, you can make an invoice on your own for free, without the hassle.
With the help of an invoice generator, you can gain access to a range of invoice templates tailored to suit your needs, no matter what service or materials you have provided. There are different types of invoices for different industries, so you can choose the one most appropriate to you and your business.
If you have done any contracting work that has left you with outstanding payments, download the contractor invoice template to get started. It not only saves you valuable time, but also takes the guesswork out of an important business transaction.
Your clients will love how professional your invoices look, and you can rest easy knowing that your payments will be accurate and speedy.
Get paid for your work quickly and easily, the way you deserve.
With blank, customizable fields, this free GDocs template gives you the freedom to create invoices that are perfect for your business. Add a logo, include custom pricing, calculate expenses and taxes and much more to manage your accounting with ease.
How to Create an Invoice Form in Google Docs
- Log into Google Docs with your Google account ID and password
- Download the blank “Google Docs Invoice Template”
- Open the invoice template in Google Drive
- Name your invoice. Example: “(business name) Invoice Template”
- Include an Invoice Number to identify your document and refer back later
- Customize your invoice with your company details, logo, contact information, etc.
- Create your first client invoice by selecting “Make a Copy” and renaming the new document. Example: “(client name) Invoice, (date)”
- Edit the invoice by filling in client details, services, costs, invoice date, payment due date and payment terms. Be as detailed as possible
- Share completed invoice with your client
- Keep track of payment receipts once your client has paid you
Downloading your free invoice template for Google Docs is a great start, but you want to be sure to customize your invoices to suit your business style and needs.
- Add your company name and contact information. This is a good reminder to your clients of where the invoice came from and how to get in contact with you.
- Add a logo and branding. You can add a logo at the top of your invoice, use your brand colors and even change the fonts on the invoice.
- Review template fields. Make sure the names of the items make sense for your business. Remove any irrelevant fields.
- Describe your services. Accurately describe the services being offered so your clients know exactly what they’ll be getting.
- Include custom pricing. Add your pricing for each service or item and calculate the total.
- Outline payment terms. Specify the payment requirements, timeframe and payment methods available.
- Set payment reminders. Remind your client of any outstanding payments they need to settle.
- Create a payment receipt. Once your client has settled their bill, keep track of your paid invoices with a payment receipt. Download free payment receipt templates with FreshBooks to guide you through this process.
Your clients will appreciate receiving an invoice that is personalized for them and outlines all of the services being provided. Your invoice is also a key document to help you keep track of payment deadlines and details to assure you get paid on time.
How to Send an Invoice from Google Drive
Ready to send your customized invoice to your clients? There are a few things to know before you can share or send the final invoice via Google Drive.
If this is a one-time payment, sharing your invoice is relatively simple. However, if you are managing multiple invoices, a large number of clients or have clients on a recurring payment, you may want to use invoicing software to stay organized. You also can save it as a PDF or download and print the invoice for mailing. What you use depends on the needs of you and your small business.
To send an invoice to your clients directly from Google Drive, log into your Google account.
First, find the invoice you want to send. Confirm that all of the details are correct and that the invoice is named appropriately.
Next, click the “Share” button to select sharing options. Here, you can specify who can see the invoice. You can copy a link to the Doc, or send the Google Docs invoice by entering your client’s email address. Finally, click “Save” and “Done”.
Download a Blank Google Docs Invoice Template for Free
Google Docs makes creating and sending professional invoices quick and easy. With this free downloadable invoice template for Google Docs, you can begin sending invoices to your clients in a matter of minutes. It’s as easy as download, customize and send.
If you have ongoing services that require multiple invoices, use the FreshBooks invoice maker software to easily keep track of your recurring invoices and payment receipts. You can even include payment options that can let your clients pay you with a click of a button.
Automate your invoicing with FreshBooks, and start getting paid accurately and on time, every time.
FreshBooks helps small business owners in North America, the UK and across the world take control of their business invoicing. Download the free Google Docs invoice template to get started.
Upgrade Your Invoice Template with FreshBooks
Want More Helpful Articles About Running a Business?
Get more great content in your Inbox.