Privacy and Security:
Free FreshBooks Payments Promotion
Last Updated: February 26, 2015
- Waived transaction fees are not redeemable for cash.
- The promotion is not transferable from one user, subscriber or account to another.
- The offer is available only to users in Canada and the USA and is available for invoices denominated in local currency only (that is: CAD for Canadian users and USD for US based users).
- Transaction fees are waived for use of FreshBooks Payments only and for a maximum of the amount indicated on your FreshBooks Account Overview (USD or CAD, local currency only, as defined above) of payment transactions processed via the FreshBooks/WePay payment gateway
- The transaction fee waiver period will expire after the indicated value of transactions is processed or the expiration date indicated on your FreshBooks Account Overview, whichever occurs first.
- Transaction fees will not be charged on transactions covered by the free transactions offer. For transactions covered by the offer, the full amount of the payment will be transferred to the bank account connected with the user’s WePay account.
- For payments larger than the offered amount or those that would take the user over the limit threshold FreshBooks will waive the $0.30 transaction fee as well as the fee applicable to the amount remaining under the allowance.a) E.g. For a Visa transaction of $2,000, where the user has not used FreshBooks Payments before and has a limit of $1,000, FreshBooks will waive $0.30 plus $29.00 for a total of $29.30. The user will be required to pay the remaining $29.00 portion of the total transaction feeb) E.g. For a Visa transaction of $200, where the user has already had $900 processed using FreshBooks Payments from their limit of $1,000, FreshBooks will waive $0.30 plus $2.90 for a total of $3.20. The user will be required to pay the remaining $2.90 portion of the total transaction fee
- FreshBooks reserves the right to end the program at anytime, without notice.
- The free transactions offer is void where prohibited by law.