All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
Latest for FreshBooks’ growing ecosystem includes Google integrations
Toronto, ON – – FreshBooks is collaborating with Google to help self-employed professionals and small business owners maximize their productivity and stay organized on the go. FreshBooks’ integration with G Suite (formerly Google Apps For Work) was built for business owners who work and collaborate in teams or on their own, helping them do more with their time. Following the launch of a redesigned platform in September, FreshBooks is increasingly adding to its ecosystem of cloud integrations to help its customers run their businesses better and more efficiently.
FreshBooks integrated with G Suite allows customers to enjoy a consistent experience across all of their work devices. The G Suite integration has three key benefits which enable FreshBooks customers to work faster and stay up to date on their business relationships:
- Invoice Google Contacts: When typing in a client’s name on a FreshBooks invoice, a business owner’s Google Contacts will populate in the client drop-down list, and when selected the client will automatically be created in FreshBooks. This enables business owners to invoice up to 3x faster and cut down on manual entry work.
- Preview Client Emails: On the Client Profile Page in FreshBooks, the relationship feed will show business owners the most recent invoicing updates as well as their Gmail correspondence with that client. It’s an easy way to manage relationships with clients without having to leave FreshBooks.
- Single Sign-on: Business owners can log in to FreshBooks directly from their G Suite Dashboard, helping them to easily access their favourite apps all in one place.
For FreshBooks’ customers who don’t yet have a G Suite account, they can sign up for one directly in FreshBooks. G Suite is available to FreshBooks customers for $5 per user, per month, and is billed as part of a customer’s monthly FreshBooks subscription.
“It’s great to be collaborating with Google on such a seamless integration, one that enables our customers to do their best work more efficiently and easily,” says FreshBooks co-founder and CEO Mike McDerment. “With our all-new platform, we’re continuously adding more partners to expand our ecosystem of useful integrations, and now faster than ever.”
FreshBooks’ current partners include:
- G Suite
- OneSaaS (which also includes Shopify via OneSaas)
- 123Contact Forms
- You Don’t Need A CRM
- Zapier (which can connect FreshBooks customers to over 700 integrations, including MailChimp)
- Avalara TrustFile
- Elightenment Learning
For partners and customers, FreshBooks has also introduced API documents to build custom solutions, making it easy to create web, desktop and mobile applications. Practical uses include automatically creating and sending invoices when users sign up on their website, pulling lists of client information, copying data to 3rd party services, and more. Users can go to staging-freshbooksweb.kinsta.com/api/start to create an application and start development.
FreshBooks is the #1 accounting software in the cloud designed exclusively for service-based small business owners and independent professionals. The company has helped more than 10 million people process billions of dollars through its easy-to-use invoicing, time-tracking, expense management, and online payments features. Recognized with seven Stevie awards for best customer service in the world, the company’s mantra is to “execute extraordinary experiences everyday.” Based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in 160 countries. www.FreshBooks.com.
- FreshBooks’ 3rd Annual Report Reveals 24 Million Americans Want to Become Self-Employed by 2021, But Face Barriers To Making the Leap
- FreshBooks Launches Season 2 of Its #IMAKEALIVING Podcast, Featuring Candid Conversations with People Who “Make” Their Own Work
- FreshBooks Adds Bank Reconciliation and Double-Entry Accounting to Its Small Business Friendly Software
- FreshBooks and Fidelity Labs Announce Winners of First Reshape the World Challenge
- FreshBooks Announces the Ability for Small Business Owners to Collect Payments Directly Within Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft Pay
Get started for free today.