I Need An Easy To Use Accounting Software For My Small Business
Managing a business, whether small or large, is not an easy job. As an owner, you are often required to stay on top of every aspect of your business. That includes dealing with financial paperwork as well as making sure that employees are doing their jobs. Small businesses usually operate with a more limited budget. As a result, their finances should be closely and constantly monitored. Luckily, there are tools to help. One such tool is accounting software.
Accounting software is a good investment for small businesses as it aids in tracking expenses, calculating estimates for tax season, and also monitoring the overall performance of the business. However, there are a lot of choices available on the market which makes it hard to choose the right one for your needs. Aside from the usual accounting services, each option offers additional features that may or may not be suitable for your business. There are some accounting software tools which cater more to large enterprises, but there are also those which are designed more for small businesses.
With so many to choose from, how can you find the right accounting software for your business?
Choosing Accounting Software For Your Small Business
Accounting software is an essential tool for managing a business and it is important to determine which is the most suitable for your own. Here are some tips to help you find the right accounting software.
- Identify what your business needs. You have to know what kind of help you need for your accounting. Do you want to be able to keep track of your expenses efficiently? Or maybe organize all transactions in order to be ready for tax season? Having accounting software is a great decision but not when you have to pay for some additional features you aren’t going to actually use.
- Determine your budget for software. All accounting software options have different pricing plans. Usually, they have three or four pricing schemes with basic to advanced features. How much are you willing to allocate? Make sure you have a set amount in mind before you purchase. But, it is good to know that some tools offer a free trial so you can try out the software before you buy.
- Read about their features. As mentioned earlier, all accounting software options have different features from one another. Some may be useful for your business, while some may not. Read more about the features that come with the pricing plan you have chosen and determine whether it is worth the money or not.
- Deliberate whether your chosen accounting software is worth it in the long run or not. You are not just going to choose an accounting software which will help you in the present but will also help your business grow in the future.
After going over these points, you may now have an idea of an accounting software you would like to use for your small business. But there is one software which stands out among the rest because of its features.
FreshBooks is an accounting software specially designed for small business owners. It is very easy to use with its simple and clean interface unlike others which bombard you with too much content. FreshBooks aims to make accounting easy and not to cause a major headache – a common complaint of one of its main competitors, Quickbooks. It has robust features which are definitely very helpful for your business. Some powerful features included in FreshBooks are:
- Ease of use. All accounting tasks are done with a few clicks, allowing you to focus more on your work.
- Affordable and transparent pricing and packages. For small business owners, FreshBooks recommends ‘Plus’ which is a monthly pricing plan of $25 for 50 billable clients. It includes standard features with additional features such as automated recurring invoices, unlimited proposals, and double entry accounting reports.
- Built-in time tracker. If a client is billed by the hour, you can keep track with the hours spent on a project. If working with a team, members who have access can log their hours, making it easier to see the project’s progress.
- All device access. You may access your FreshBooks account anytime, anywhere with the use of your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Topnotch customer support. Any problems you may encounter can be easily resolved with FreshBooks’ great customer support.
Read more about FreshBooks by visiting their website at https://www.freshbooks.com.
If you have a small business and you worry about accounting, accounting software will be of great help to you. FreshBooks is a great choice for small business owners as its features are designed for them. With ease of use and affordable pricing plans, it is the best choice for an accounting software to run your business.