Data and Research
All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
Today, FreshBooks announced the results of their Second Annual Politeness Index, which finds New Brunswick is Canada’s most polite province for the second year in a row.
The data scientists at FreshBooks determined the ranking by analyzing the use of “please” and “thank you” on over 10,000 invoices sent from Canadian customers in 2018.
For the second year in a row, FreshBooks finds the United States is more polite than Canada overall — only 8% of Canadians use please or thank you on their invoices, compared to 12% of Americans.
How does your province rank?
About FreshBooks: FreshBooks is the #1 accounting software for self-employed professionals and their teams. If you invoice, you need FreshBooks. Try it free with a thirty day trial.
Methodology: FreshBooks analyzed over 10,000 invoices sent in 2018 from Canadian customers to uncover where small business owners are the most likely to use please or thank you. Note: Territories were excluded due to insufficient sample size.
Contact: Lindsay Lapchuk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FreshBooks’ 3rd Annual Report Reveals 24 Million Americans Want to Become Self-Employed by 2021, But Face Barriers To Making the Leap
- Women in the Independent Workforce - 2nd Annual Report, 2019
- Myths Busted – Not all entrepreneurs 65 and older are ready to retire
- Self-employment in California
- How to Write an Invoice That Gets You Paid, Fast
Get started for free today.