Always improving! These are FreshBooks' latest product updates for August 2019.
Summer may be winding down, but these new features are just ramping up! Here’s what’s new and improved on FreshBooks.
Scan Reports Even Faster with Sorting
Want to quickly see which client owes you the most or least? Now you can sort the following reports within FreshBooks:
- Revenue by Client Report: Sort by Organization, Primary Contact or Total columns
- Accounts Aging Report: Sort by Client or Total columns
Be More Accurate with Bank Reconciliation Improvements
Keep your books up to date thanks to more transaction categories than ever before. Using the Mark As button inside your Bank Reconciliation report, you can now automatically mark transactions as:
- Transfer: Funds used to pay off a balance in another account
- Owner’s Equity: Funds withdrawn for personal use or funds deposited from a personal account to a business account to help with cash flow or funding
- Expense Refund: Funds received from a vendor when returning an Expense
Search Your Heart Out (On Items and Services)
The search functionality on Items and Services has been improved to make it easier to find what you need when you need it.