10 Must-Have Powerhouse Apps for Entrepreneurs in 2020
Stop scrambling to figure out how to manage your growing business. Get organized in 2020 with our 10 must-have apps for entrepreneurs that do everything from record your calls to let you sign documents on the go to process payments to manage your finances.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Nail those big meetings with this clever app that does your research for you, recommends Entrepreneur. Accompany emails you a briefing before your meetings including a summary of each person attending the meeting and any other essential information you need. It does this by scouring your email, calendar and social media accounts and also searching online. It’s like having a personal assistant, without the price tag.
Save essential information in the app to view later, even offline. Save articles, images, videos and more and then access it whenever you want from your phone, tablet or computer. You can save content from nearly 1,500 mobile apps and there’s also a Buffer web browser plug-in, Boss Magazine advises.
Make your social media marketing a lot less overwhelming with this app that lets you share your post across several social networks. You can also schedule content using Buffer to make sure it’s posted at the optimal time for your followers to see it.
Access all your customer information from your mobile device. Harness the power of Salesforce and its marketing, sales, customer service and business analytics capabilities in one integrated mobile platform. Salesforce1 helps you understand your customers better and lets you manage your business from the road.
Process credit and debit card payments in person with nothing more than your mobile device and a small reader that Square sends you for free when you sign up. It accepts both regular and chip cards and makes sales easy. You can also upgrade to a Square Stand if you’re selling at a countertop or store. Plus, the app has great features to help you manage your company.
Make project management fun and easy with this app that helps you visualize what needs to get done and even collaborate with other team members. Trello helps you organize your projects into cards, lists and boards. Use its tools to see what projects are in progress, who’s working on them and what the status is on each.
You can also assign tasks to your employees, set deadlines and categorize tasks according to their timelines, activities and priorities. It’s a simple but effective way to manage your projects in one intuitive, easy-to-use mobile platform.
Have you ever realized you have a conference call right now but you can’t find the PIN or passcode to enter the call anywhere? MobileDay eliminates the frustration of conference calls by syncing with your calendar and letting you access your calls with one click so you can always hop on a conference on time, wherever you are.
Sign contracts or other agreements on the go without needing to run back to the office to print, sign and scan documents. View documents in the HelloSign app, sign PDF files with your fingertip and then email it off. It’s a simple and easy solution to handling contracts that saves you time and frustration.
Upgrade your list making with Wunderlist. This handy little app syncs with all your devices, including your desktop. Share your lists to work on projects collaboratively. Set reminders for upcoming deadlines and even add images and other content to your lists. It’s the perfect simple little productivity app that centralizes your conversations and lets you stay on top of your to-do list.
Entrepreneurs need accounting software that lets them manage their books from anywhere, quickly and easily.
FreshBooks is a cloud-based platform that’s built for small business owners, not accountants. It syncs to all your mobile and desktop apps so you can view your current financials wherever you are. Send invoices, check the status of payments and respond to client feedback and comments within the app. You can also track your time and snap photos of receipts to add them to your expenses. Tracking your cash flow has never been easier.
People also ask:
Best Apps for Entrepreneurs 2020
Check out our top 10 list of apps for entrepreneurs above.
Here are a few other apps for entrepreneurs in 2020:
- TapeACall Pro: this call recording app is easy to use and it’s available for both iOS and Android. It’s $7.99 a year but it’ll be worth it if you need a stress-free way to record calls. Just make sure you’re following the laws of whatever state you’re in. You may need the consent of everyone on the call first to record.
- 1Password: keep all your sensitive information secure with one master password. You’ll also avoid scrambling to remember what password works for what account. There’s a browser plug-in, too.
- Skype app: call team members and contacts all over the world for free over wi-fi or an unlimited data plan. Call via phone or video and start a group chat, too.
- LinkedIn app: not on LinkedIn or don’t check it often? Get the app and stay on top of important updates in your network. Add new contacts on the fly, post jobs and add your own updates to strengthen your personal brand.
- Headspace: entrepreneurs lead hectic lives so it’s important to take time out and recharge to tackle your projects fresh. Headspace is a modern meditation app that helps you feel fresh and focused. Simple Habit is another great option with lots of free meditations and mindfulness exercises.
Best Apps for Entrepreneurs Android
Here are the best apps for entrepreneurs that use Android:
- Gusto: manage your payroll from anywhere with the Gusto app. It’s built for small businesses and you can also handle benefits and human resources via the app. Gusto plans start at $39 per month and it integrates with FreshBooks, too.
- Slack: centralize your team conversations with this slick messaging app. Create channels for different projects or teams, send direct messages, search for conversations and add content like photos and videos. Slack also integrates with lots of different apps like Salesforce and Dropbox.
- Camscanner: this free app makes it super simple to scan documents using your device’s camera and save them to your phone. You can convert them to PDF and email them, too.
- RescueTime: improve your productivity with this app that tracks your time spent online and sends you reports day by day about where you spend your time. Learn to manage your time more efficiently with RescueTime.
- Hushed: get disposable phone numbers and make business calls without using your personal number. Get encrypted private messaging, too.