All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
Highly Anticipated App Extends Cloud Accounting Solution to the Android platform
TORONTO, CANADA – August 14th, 2013
FreshBooks, the #1 cloud-based accounting solution designed exclusively for small business owners, today launched an Android app for service-based professionals who run their businesses on the go. The Android app joins FreshBooks’ full suite of mobile apps, including the award-winning iPhone app, and its iPad app.
“People go into business to pursue their passion, not to learn accounting,” said Mike McDerment, FreshBooks co-founder and CEO. “FreshBooks for Android is designed to complement the busy lives of small business owners so they can work anywhere without sacrificing functionality or experience.”
FreshBooks for Android is designed specifically to help small business owners get paid faster and save time billing. Users can easily:
- Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates from anywhere
- Check invoice statuses and instantly see if a client has viewed or paid an invoice
- Capture photos of expense receipts and upload to the cloud for safe keeping
- Run the timer and track time on the go so billable minutes are never lost
- Compare time tracked against project budgets
- Turn address book contacts into FreshBooks Clients that you can invoice in a single click
- Work offline and automatically sync your work once you’re connected to the internet
FreshBooks’ users span the small business landscape, from designers to lawyers to IT professionals to plumbers – really anyone who serves clients with their time and expertise. Whether time tracking from the coffee shop, capturing expenses from the airport lounge or sending an invoice right from the client’s office, FreshBooks for Android can help small business owners touch and tap their way to success.
FreshBooks for Android is available today as a free download on Google Play.
Previous Related Announcements:
FreshBooks is the #1 cloud based accounting solution designed exclusively for small business owners. When Mike McDerment, co-founder and CEO of FreshBooks, accidentally saved over an invoice back in 2003, he turned his frustration into a better way to manage the accounting for his small business. Since building the company from his parent’s basement, FreshBooks has helped more than 5 million people collect billions of dollars through easy-to-use time tracking, invoicing and expense management. The company’s mantra is “execute extraordinary experiences everyday” and this is recognized by industry accolades including the gold 2013 Stevie Award for front line customer service, the 2013 IXDA Award for iPhone design and a Webby finalist for best mobile productivity app. Based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
- FreshBooks’ 3rd Annual Report Reveals 24 Million Americans Want to Become Self-Employed by 2021, But Face Barriers To Making the Leap
- FreshBooks Launches Season 2 of Its #IMAKEALIVING Podcast, Featuring Candid Conversations with People Who “Make” Their Own Work
- FreshBooks Adds Bank Reconciliation and Double-Entry Accounting to Its Small Business Friendly Software
- FreshBooks and Fidelity Labs Announce Winners of First Reshape the World Challenge
- FreshBooks Announces the Ability for Small Business Owners to Collect Payments Directly Within Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft Pay
Get started for free today.