The new FreshBooks manages invoicing, clients and expenses—faster, easier and friendlier than ever before
Toronto, Canada– FreshBooks, the #1 cloud-based accounting software designed exclusively for self-employed professionals and their teams, today introduces the new FreshBooks. Building on over a decade of customer insights, the completely redesigned platform makes invoicing, expenses and seamless client collaboration faster, easier, and friendlier than ever before.
In the next five years, it is projected that 40 percent of the U.S. workforce will be self-employed, and this rapidly growing segment of the workforce needs tools that make it easy to start, run and grow a business. Unlike competing products, the new FreshBooks was designed for business owners, not accountants, ensuring the product is so easy to use that self-employed professionals can run their businesses without ever having to learn accounting.
“Our mission at FreshBooks is to reshape the world to suit the needs of the self-employed professional,” said Mike McDerment, co-founder and CEO of FreshBooks. “The new FreshBooks is designed to be the most ridiculously easy to use accounting software ever built—yet still packed with powerful features for self-employed professionals. This isn’t innovation for innovation’s sake. This is about making it easier for self-employed professionals to succeed, because it’s hard enough being out on your own serving your clients.”
In addition to being completely redesigned from the ground up with an amazing new user experience that makes it faster and easier for self-employed professionals to run their businesses, the product was also built to ship more features faster. More improvements have been released on the new FreshBooks in the past quarter than were released on FreshBooks Classic in the past two years.
Today, the new FreshBooks launches with the following brand new features:
- Reimagined Invoices: Creating a FreshBooks invoice is now simpler than typing in Word and packed full of new benefits— options for customization, due dates, and the ability to communicate with clients directly on an invoice.
- Project Management: When you are self-employed, you work with others – clients, contractors, and employees. From the time a project begins, self-employed professionals and their teams now have a single place to share files and communicate with clients.
- Manage Multiple Businesses: For self-employed professionals with more than one business, the new FreshBooks lets you easily add multiple businesses and seamlessly switch between them.
- Redesigned Mobile Apps: The new FreshBooks also offers a mobile app for iOS and Android, so self-employed professionals can run their businesses anytime, anywhere.
FreshBooks is also expanding its ecosystem of integrations to cover a broader range of complementary products, and is proud to have the support of key companies at launch such as:
- Google Apps: FreshBooks customers benefit from a Google Apps integration that enables them to instantly invoice Google Contacts and preview emails without having to leave FreshBooks. It’s a quick and easy way to keep track of business relationships across different apps.
- GoDaddy: Customers can register for a domain within the new FreshBooks.
- Apple: FreshBooks continues to work with Apple to deliver an optimized made-for-business app.
“We’re expanding our network of partner integrations, launching with 14 partners today, and will be rapidly adding more as we continue to invest in our platform,” said McDerment. “When your accounting data flows effortlessly between the apps you use every day –whether it’s your project management, your CRM, or your bank – you end up spending less time on administrative tasks and more time serving your clients. In fact, those who switched to FreshBooks report saving an average of 16 hours a month.”
For existing users, migration is easy, seamless, and optional. Both FreshBooks Classic and the new FreshBooks will be backed by FreshBook’s award winning customer support team. Plans start at $15/month, with a free 30-day trial and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Interested in trying the new FreshBooks? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at https://www.freshbooks.com/
FreshBooks is the #1 accounting software in the cloud designed exclusively for service-based small business owners and independent professionals. The company has helped more than 10 million people process billions of dollars through its easy-to-use invoicing, time-tracking, expense management, and online payments features. Recognized with six Stevie awards for best customer service in the world, the company’s mantra is to “execute extraordinary experiences everyday.” Based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in 160 countries.
Carly Moulton email@example.com (416) 780-2700 ext. 361
Cara Newlon firstname.lastname@example.org (703) 899-3206