All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
Toronto, Canada – September 9, 2015 – At its annual INBOUND conference today, HubSpot, Inc., a leading marketing and sales software company, announced a partnership with FreshBooks, the #1 cloud-based accounting software designed exclusively for service-based small business owners. Partnering with FreshBooks will enable HubSpot users to access FreshBooks’ software to conduct day-to-day operations including sending invoices, tracking timesheets, managing expenses, and sending and receiving online payments.
The integration keeps the two systems updated by automatically syncing the information and activities across platforms. Users can also quickly generate accurate reports to check in on the health of their businesses, increasing their efficiency and allowing them to make better decisions. Through this partnership, HubSpot is helping customers to save time and empowering them to be more productive so they can get back to focusing on the work they love.
FreshBooks’ integration with HubSpot is currently scheduled for release in early Q4 2015.
This collaboration is a component of the HubSpot Connect initiative designed to simplify the management of everyday business. It comprises a network of select HubSpot partners that collectively offer a fully integrated experience for customers to share data across the platforms and streamline workflows.
FreshBooks is the #1 cloud-based accounting software designed exclusively for service-based small business owners. The company has helped more than 10 million users process billions of dollars through its easy-to-use invoicing, expense management, time tracking, and online payments features. Recognized in 2014 with six Stevie awards for best customer service in the world, the company’s mantra is to “execute extraordinary experiences everyday.” Based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in 120 countries. www.FreshBooks.com
Contact: Dianna Lai Senior PR Manager, FreshBooks email@example.com (416) 780-2700 x318
- FreshBooks’ 3rd Annual Report Reveals 24 Million Americans Want to Become Self-Employed by 2021, But Face Barriers To Making the Leap
- FreshBooks Launches Season 2 of Its #IMAKEALIVING Podcast, Featuring Candid Conversations with People Who “Make” Their Own Work
- FreshBooks Adds Bank Reconciliation and Double-Entry Accounting to Its Small Business Friendly Software
- FreshBooks and Fidelity Labs Announce Winners of First Reshape the World Challenge
- FreshBooks Announces the Ability for Small Business Owners to Collect Payments Directly Within Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft Pay
Get started for free today.