FreshBooks Survey Results: We Have a Winner!
December 14, 2006
A few weeks ago we asked people who use FreshBooks to complete a survey. Those who did, and gave us their contact details, were entered into a draw to win a $50 (USD) gift certificate to Amazon. Using a random number generator, Corky Peavy from PVco was selected as the lucky winner. Congratulations Corky!
Here are some highlights from the survey:
- Avg. # of hours you spent invoicing/month before FreshBooks: 8.05
- Avg. # of hours you spent invoicing/month using FreshBooks: 3.23
Put another way, using FreshBooks, it takes less than half the time (60% less!) to do your invoicing each month.
- Avg. # of days it took to get paid before FreshBooks: 22
- Avg. # of days it takes to get paid using FreshBooks: 14
That means the money you’re owed by your clients is in your bank account 8 days faster (39% faster on average). A few other stats:
- 61% of respondents collect more money using FreshBooks
- 43% of those respondents said they collect more than 15% more money using FreshBooks.
- 98% would refer – or have referred – FreshBooks to someone else.
A very big thank you to everyone who took the time to answer the survey questions.
If you’re not using FreshBooks yet, sign up for a free trial to see what it’s like to save time, get paid more and faster, and look even more professional.