Data and Research
All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
TORONTO – February 5 – FreshBooks today released results from its new report looking at the challenges small business owners face when using accounting software.
For the report, 300 North American-based accountants and bookkeepers with small business clients were asked their opinions about accounting software.The majority of respondents (71 percent) in this survey identified their clients use QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online.
Findings From The Study Include:
- Almost 70 percent say small business owners find it intimidating
- Almost 70 percent say small business owners find it difficult to learn
- 83 percent agree it’s typical for small business owners to make mistakes when using it
- 2 out of 3 believe small business owners require specialized accounting skills or experience to use it
FreshBooks surveyed more than 300 North American-based accountants and bookkeepers online in January of 2019. Respondents were asked their opinions about small business accounting software. The study’s margin of error is +/- 5.5% at 95% confidence.
FreshBooks is the #1 invoicing and accounting software designed exclusively for self-employed professionals and their teams. The company has helped more than 20 million people worldwide process billions of dollars with its ridiculously easy-to-use invoicing, time-tracking, online payments and expense management features. Recognized with eight Stevie awards for best customer service in the world, the company’s mantra is to “execute extraordinary experiences everyday.” Based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks served paying customers in 160 countries. www.FreshBooks.com
- FreshBooks’ 3rd Annual Report Reveals 24 Million Americans Want to Become Self-Employed by 2021, But Face Barriers To Making the Leap
- Women in the Independent Workforce - 2nd Annual Report, 2019
- Myths Busted – Not all entrepreneurs 65 and older are ready to retire
- Self-employment in California
- How to Write an Invoice That Gets You Paid, Fast
Get started for free today.