Data and Research
All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
For the second year in a row, the data scientists at FreshBooks analyzed over 250,000 invoices that were sent in 2018 to determine where self-employed professionals are the most likely to use please and thank you.
This year’s index also ranks counties in England.
Here’s what we found:
- West Midlands is the most polite county overall, with 25% of invoices sent out containing please and thank you
- East Sussex comes in at the bottom of the ranking, with only 1% of invoices containing polite language
- Overall, the U.S. is the most polite country (12%), followed by Canada (8%) and England (6%).
Don’t forget, manners matter. FreshBooks found invoices that use please and thank you get paid a median of two days faster than those that don’t.
Contact: Lindsay Lapchuk, email@example.com
- FreshBooks’ 3rd Annual Report Reveals 24 Million Americans Want to Become Self-Employed by 2021, But Face Barriers To Making the Leap
- Women in the Independent Workforce - 2nd Annual Report, 2019
- Myths Busted – Not all entrepreneurs 65 and older are ready to retire
- Self-employment in California
- How to Write an Invoice That Gets You Paid, Fast
Get started for free today.