Data and Research
All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
When the data scientists at FreshBooks discovered 40% of self-employed professionals have at least one overdue invoice averaging over $2,500, it left us wondering — is there a science behind what makes a perfect invoice?
FreshBooks has parsed through over 10,000 invoices to create the ultimate data-driven invoice checklist to help you get paid, fast. Our data indicates that out of the invoices that ticked all the boxes on our checklist, 91% were paid in full.
Average Payment Times By Industry
Want to know if you’re getting paid as fast as your fellow freelancers? FreshBooks data shows self-employed professionals in IT and the trades get paid fastest, while those in legal and creative industries are among the slowest to get the money they’re owed.
FreshBooks is the #1 invoicing and accounting software designed exclusively for self-employed professionals and their teams. The company has helped more than 20 million people worldwide process billions of dollars with its ridiculously easy-to-use invoicing, time-tracking, online payments and expense management features. Recognized with eight Stevie awards for best customer service in the world, the company’s mantra is to “execute extraordinary experiences everyday.” Based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in 160 countries. www.FreshBooks.com
- FreshBooks’ 3rd Annual Report Reveals 24 Million Americans Want to Become Self-Employed by 2021, But Face Barriers To Making the Leap
- Women in the Independent Workforce - 2nd Annual Report, 2019
- Myths Busted – Not all entrepreneurs 65 and older are ready to retire
- Self-employment in California
- FreshBooks Report: Accountants and Bookkeepers Believe Accounting Software is Too Complicated for Small Business Owners
Get started for free today.