Data and Research
All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
FreshBooks is the #1 accounting software in the cloud for self-employed professionals and their teams. Our new series Paid in Full uses big data to help small business owners earn their worth and run a successful business. We’re sharing proprietary data to demystify the uncertainties that surround working for yourself.
Where do the most polite business owners in America live? New research from FreshBooks reveals Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio have the most polite small business owners in the country. FreshBooks recently analyzed over 250,000 invoices to uncover which small business owners (by state) are the most likely to use please or thank you on their invoices.
The cherry on top? Invoices that use please and thank you get paid a median of two days faster than invoices that don’t.
Check out the complete list below to find how your state ranks.
Questions? Contact Lindsay Lapchuk at email@example.com
- Myths Busted – Not all entrepreneurs 65 and older are ready to retire
- Self-employment in California
- How to Write an Invoice That Gets You Paid, Fast
- FreshBooks Report: Accountants and Bookkeepers Believe Accounting Software is Too Complicated for Small Business Owners
- FreshBooks’ Second Annual Politeness Index: Which County Is Most Polite?
Get started for free today.